Knit-Along (KAL): Easy Fingerless Mitts by Maggie Smith
This variant is currently sold out
This is an easy-to-make fingerless mitts pattern suitable for advanced beginners.
Sizes Available: Child, Women's and Men's
- Worsted/Aran weight yarn: 120 yards per pair
- Needles: US #7 DPNs or 36" or longer circular for Magic Loop method
Photo Ravelry © ancientpathways
|Dec 1st||Friday||1pm - 3pm|
|Dec 8th||Friday||1pm - 3pm|
|Dec 15th||Friday||1pm - 3pm|
HOW TO GET THIS PATTERN
- This pattern is a digital pattern from Ravelry.com. You can download it for free online and add it to your Ravelry library.
- A black and white printed copy of the pattern is available for $0.25 (1 page x $0.25 per page) and includes a clear sheet protector.
- A full-color printed copy of the pattern is available for $0.75 (1 page x $0.75 per page) and includes a clear sheet protector.
**Note** This event is not a class, so you will need to be familiar with the following techniques before the start of the KAL.
- Knitting-in-the-round: either by DPNs, two circular needles or Magic Loop Method
- Increasing by knitting into the front and back of a stitch
This event is free, however, space is limited. Please reserve your seat now by signing up here. Supplies for this event will need to be purchased from Winston Wools™. See below for more information on how this works.
Additional pattern information on Ravelry